CASA KARMINA OF VENICE BEACH: Home
Venice Beach Vacation Rental, Beach House Rentals CA
Venice Beach vacation rental / guest house, in Venice Beach CA 90291. Casa Karmina is one of the few Venice Beach Houses right on the sand; available for vacation rental, weddings, parties and as a film location. Better than a hotel! Stylish and cozy interior; breathtaking views of Venice boardwalk, ocean, and pier; hot tub and barbecue on roof, lanai balcony, enclosed courtyard garden, fireplace.
We accept all major credit cards.
(310) 745-3240 or
An Upscale Beach House in Greater Los Angeles, on Venice Beach
Right on the beach
- Hot tub & BBQ on roof deck overlooking the white sand beach, bike path, pier;
- 2nd bathroom has deep whirlpool jetted bathtub;
- Stunning panoramic views of beach/ocean/sailboats/surfer, and very large, covered ocean front balcony/lanai, with panoramic beach/ocean view from the jetty of Marina del Rey to the mountains of Malibu;
- Cape Cod style, newly remodeled including all new decks and hot tub, fully furnished;
Perfect California beach vacation
- 2 1/2 bedroom/2 full bathrooms ON the beach;
- Upper unit of a duplex; 1300 sq feet;
- Sleeps 11 in beds: 1 in "ship's stateroom", 5 in "bunk room", 3 in master bedroom--Olympic Queen & twin pull out couch, and 2 on queen pull out couch in living room; Also, double/full-sized day bed outside on the covered lanai; Aerobeds and other additional bedding/sleeping options available, depending on circumstances;
One of the few Venice Beach Houses right ON the sand, Casa Karmina is the perfect spot for your Venice Beach or Los Angeles vacation! Maximize your enjoyment and stay right on the sand. The unit was remodeled a few months ago. Start your visit with fresh flowers from the local flower shop and a few local treats, compliments of your host. Watch the ocean, surfers & sailboats from any room of the house. Dine at the table on the lower patio, right next to the sand. Or just enjoy the views from the table on your covered lanai. Enjoy the sun and views from roof deck or the beach. Watch the kids play in the sand from your lanai. The brand new hot tub, which fits up to 6, is on the roof deck and is always at 103 degrees! Come in from the beach and use our hot/cold outdoor shower. We have lots of beach toys (including a GigaBall for the kids!!), 9 bikes, a skim board, several boogie boards and long boards and a couple of skateboards. In the winter months, ride our cool sled/saucers down the nearby sand dunes (a favorite for the kids!). As important as your fully equipped kitchen is your desk, with all the essential supplies (don't bring anything!), including wireless internet & shredder (wireless printing also available)--and no guilt as you will be able to multi-task by gazing out onto the beach and the surfers as you work! You may even want to spend a night out on the covered lanai (and say you slept on the beach, under the stars)--yes there are NO mosquitos here!--the only thing to fear is morning dew on your eyelids (for you Shakespeare lovers)! All linens, as well as beach towels and blankets, rubber slippers and carrying basket, are provided. In the winter/spring evenings you will enjoy sitting in front of your traditional Venice artsy gas fireplace and using the 43" flat screen TV with hundreds of cable channels! There are lots of fun and interesting books in the Casa Karmina library, also many for the kids and teens.
See more information about having your wedding and/or wedding reception,or a party at Casa Karmina, or on the beach nearby, at www.casakarminaweddings.com
There are numerous fun and easy activities just outside your garden gate. Take the three minute walk to colorful central Venice, Muscle Beach, street vendors, artisans & performers. Or take the short ride to Santa Monica Pier & ferris wheel/arcades. And be sure to enjoy historic Venice Pier: make it your morning or evening walk and even teach your kids to fish, just a few steps from the house. You can also take a walk in the Historic Venice Walk Streets and the Venice Canals (yes, Venice was originally modeled after Venice, Italy!) or stay along the beach and walk up to the colorful "Venice wall" or south to the Marina jetty and watch the boats come and go. And finally, enjoy the fine dining, Italian family style (famous for their "killer garlic rolls"), the highly rated Naked Sushi bar, your choice of three Mexican restaurants, or simply Starbucks or the local coffee house/deli, "The Cow's End", all just literally around the corner. And for those of you who are Karaoke lovers (or have always wanted to try!), check out The Whaler where they do Karaoke 2 nights a week. There are also many fun apparel and souvenir shops just a block away as well. A grocery store with excellent meat and produce is just a short 2 block walk. Casa Karmina is in a perfect location for access to everything you need. Once you arrive, you can spend days here without getting in your car!
Casa Karmina means "house of song", so come prepared to enjoy the extensive music library, numerous percussion instruments and upright piano...or bring your own! Don't forget your iPod--every room of the house is "iPod ready" and there is even an iPod player to take out on the beach with you! We can also arrange for live music to accompany your party or event. The beautiful side garden may be used for a reception/party for an additional fee.
Enjoy the magnificent L.A. area and all it has to offer, from this awesome home base on the beach. Ride or roller blade along the beach on the extensive bike paths, to the Santa Monica Pier or to the Marina del Rey jetty. Take a short walk to the nearby infamous Muscle Beach, skate park, children's playground, tennis/handball back boards, basketball courts or paddle tennis courts. We will help you set up a day trip to Catalina Island from nearby San Pedro Harbor. Or take off to Disneyland, The Getty, Hollywood or Universal City! Essentially all of L.A.'s pleasures are less than 45 minutes away.
We can arrange Photo Shoot on the beach for you and your family with local resident photographer, Frankie Batista. We can also arrange for your very own personal trainer for your stay--you can work out on the beach, right in front of Casa Karmina! Also available are a masseuse, and private guitar, vocal, surfing, or skateboard lessons.
Your host is a former banking/finance executive who now runs Ocean Front Walk Partners LLC and also does music business management for the pop/rock duo Karmina. She is dedicated to assuring you have a great time!
- Wireless internet, Cable TV, 43" plasma flat screen and smaller flat screen in master bedroom;
- Lots of DVD's and videos--extensive children's collection & exercise videos;
- Gas fireplace in Living Room and gas heater for decks;
- Large washer & dryer in unit;
- 9 bikes available (women's 3-speed, 3 men's cruisers, men's mountain bike, teen bike, little kid's bike, & 2 women's cruisers), as well as highly rated child bike seat and 2-seat bicycle trailer; or rent more bikes 20 steps away, have sled/saucers for use on sand dunes in winter, skate boards, boogie boards, skim boards, beach chairs & lots of beach toys;
- Outdoor hot/cold shower;
- Large shared side yard & garden, with grass, and outdoor eating area right next to the sand;
- Daily or weekly maid service available (additional $);
- Parking: 1 reserved space, 1 optional tandem parking space may be available